Book Help Web


 

Monday, May 21, 2007

Finding time to read

Reading in my life seems to come in spurts.

There are glorious months in which I read a book or two a day and then it hits a dry spell. Lately, I've been in a dry spell where I can barely read a book or two in a week. This is usually a sign that I need to slow down a little and take time for the quieter things in life.

In an effort to do that, I've recently started reading two books. One is a classic that I've never read before: the children's book Redwall.

The other is a St. Martin's book that comes out in July: The Master of Verona by David Blixt. Blixt is a Shakespearean actor who will be performing the title role in Macbeth and Pistol in Henry V in this summer's Michigan Shakespeare Festival. I'll be meeting with him in June and publishing the interview on Book Help Web. The book itself is an epic historical novel featuring Dante's son and tracing the roots of the famous conflict between the Montagues and Capulets from Romeo and Juliet.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 
Consumer Help Web Book Help Web Complaint Service Beading Book Cooking Finance Homeschool MMA Movies Music Scrapbook Shopping Travel TV Book Home Reviews by Author Reviews by Title Book Awards Interviews Blog Contact