Book Help Web


 

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Girls Most Likely

Well, I finished it last night.

Sheila Williams' Girls Most Likely that is. I even managed to get the review written and our Webmaster posted it (see previous link).

It really was more than just a chick lit book. Yes, I know, I just made the argument two days ago that chick lit was more than bubblegum reading, so I suppose this proves my point rather than detracts from it. But I was impressed with how many things were going on in the book. Yes, it was a story about four women, but it was also layered and there were rich themes flowing through the lyrical words.

I was impressed enough that I might try to pick up some of Sheila Williams' earlier novels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 
Consumer Help Web Book Help Web Complaint Service Beading Book Cooking Finance Homeschool MMA Movies Music Scrapbook Shopping Travel TV Book Home Reviews by Author Reviews by Title Book Awards Interviews Blog Contact