Book Help Web


 

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Memory-Keeper's Daughter

Yesterday I wrote about Kim Edwards and her sleeper hit, The Memory-Keeper's Daughter. Then, yesterday afternoon, that very book arrived at my house.

Despite all of the press it had been getting, I was unprepared for what a stunning book it was. All my plans for going to bed early faded away as I found myself turning page after page, unwilling to close the book as I traveled the emotional and spiritual journey through the years with the amazing characters Edwards had created.

It was one of the more incredible reading experiences I've had in recent years--well worth the cost of being tired today.

I'll write the review and post it at Book Help Web, but in the mean time, let me highly, highly recommend the book to anyone who is looking for some great reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 
Consumer Help Web Book Help Web Complaint Service Beading Book Cooking Finance Homeschool MMA Movies Music Scrapbook Shopping Travel TV Book Home Reviews by Author Reviews by Title Book Awards Interviews Blog Contact