Book Help Web


 

Friday, June 01, 2007

Harry Potter Theme Park

Universal Studios is opening a theme park in 2009 based on the Harry Potter series. It will, according to the Associated Press, have a Hogwarts, a Forbidden Forest, and a Hogsmeade Village.

I want to go.

I'd like to say that I'm thrilled that there is going to be a literary theme park, however, I'm sure that if there hadn't been the movies, there wouldn't be a theme park. However, I am pleased to see that J.K. Rowling is being closely consulted so that it will reflect closely the world that she created.

As much as she is eager for a break, I think she may find it more difficult than she expects to walk away from the series. She's almost become a captive the way the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle became a captive of Sherlock Holmes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 
Consumer Help Web Book Help Web Complaint Service Beading Book Cooking Finance Homeschool MMA Movies Music Scrapbook Shopping Travel TV Book Home Reviews by Author Reviews by Title Book Awards Interviews Blog Contact