Book Help Web


 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Challenge List

Yesterday I blogged about the Juvenile Fiction challenge. Here is the list I'm working with:

Contemporary/Realistic Fiction
Emmy's Question
The Pale Surface of Things

Poetry, Drama, or Humor (any of these will work)
The Triple Chocolate Brownie Genius

Sports, Mystery, Supernatural/Paranormal (any of these will work)
The Secret Zoo

Fantasy or Science Fiction
The King and Fire Chanter
Seeing Redd

Historical Fiction
The Red Scarf
The Pirate Hunter: Book II
Zan-Gah

Nonfiction
Voices from the Village

Classic “juvenile” fiction (first published pre-1920)
Undecided--I'm going to have to take a trip to the library before I decide on this one. I may go with "Through the Looking Glass" by Lewis Carroll. I think I've only ever read excerpts from that one.

Graphic Novel
Still thinking; "The Sandman" isn't really young adult literature

Audiobook
Still thinking--again, it will require a trip to the library.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 
Consumer Help Web Book Help Web Complaint Service Beading Book Cooking Finance Homeschool MMA Movies Music Scrapbook Shopping Travel TV Book Home Reviews by Author Reviews by Title Book Awards Interviews Blog Contact