Book Help Web


 

Monday, March 31, 2008

Young Adult Literature Challenge

Peter Pan was an experience well worth reading. I had thought that I had read it long ago, but as my son and I listened to the book, I realized that my experience with Peter Pan was solely through the myriad ways he had seeped into our popular culture. I'm so glad that I took the time to go back and to hear Barrie's original (well, OK, one of his originals. The Peter Pan stories took many forms).

I've also written numerous reviews for the remaining books in the challenge and will be posting those at Book Help Web over the next couple weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 
Consumer Help Web Book Help Web Complaint Service Beading Book Cooking Finance Homeschool MMA Movies Music Scrapbook Shopping Travel TV Book Home Reviews by Author Reviews by Title Book Awards Interviews Blog Contact