Book Help Web


 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

New interview: Adrienne Brodeur

One of the things I most enjoy about publishing Book Help Web is the opportunity to interview a wide variety of authors. This is especially true when the authors have delightful things to say. They really are willing to open a window into their personalities and share fascinating tidbits with us, their readers.

Our latest interview posted at Book Help Web is one with Adrienne Brodeur, an author I've talked about in a few previous entries in this blog. I found myself smiling throughout the interview, enjoying her words as much as I enjoyed her novel. Her sense of humor shines through as she shares with us her experiences with writing Man Camp, the responses she's gotten, the joys and challenges of starting a literary magazine, and other literary moments in her life.

I hope you enjoy reading the interview as much as I enjoyed conducting it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 
Consumer Help Web Book Help Web Complaint Service Beading Book Cooking Finance Homeschool MMA Movies Music Scrapbook Shopping Travel TV Book Home Reviews by Author Reviews by Title Book Awards Interviews Blog Contact