Book Help Web


 

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Talking to Kim Edwards

A few weeks ago, you may remember me raving about Kim Edwards and The Memory Keeper's Daughter.

I'm fortunate to get the opportunity to read a lot of good books. The Memory Keeper's Daughter continues to stand out as the best among many good books that I read this summer. It was truly stunning and I know that every time I go back and re-read it, I'll have more to think about and analyze.

Given the incredible experience I had reading the book, it was even more of a blessing to be able to interview Kim Edwards for Book Help Web. In it she talks about how important the sound of her writing is to her and that, "There's a constant interplay between the intuitive moments of inspiration and the more analytical shaping; writing involves both creative aspects."

She was as delightful to interview as her book was to read. I hope that you will now enjoy her words and if you haven't already--do buy and read her book. You'll be glad that you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 
Consumer Help Web Book Help Web Complaint Service Beading Book Cooking Finance Homeschool MMA Movies Music Scrapbook Shopping Travel TV Book Home Reviews by Author Reviews by Title Book Awards Interviews Blog Contact