Book Help Web


 

Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Reading

It was a quiet day in the Redman household today. In between making turkey leftover dishes for the week (mostly turkey soup and a casserole) and playing family games (Dread Pirate was the day's favorite), we all curled up with different books.

My husband re-read a book by a mutual favorite author of ours, Stephen Saylor. It was one of the more recent titles, Last Seen in Massilia. It's one of the more heart-breaking ones in the series.

My son got to the mid-way point on his first encounter with J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

As for myself, I finished up two new books: Kevin Clash's My Life as a Furry Red Monster and Jesse Kellerman's 3m1w. I'll have more to say about both of those in the days to come. Jesse Kellerman, son to novelists Jonathan and Faye Kellerman, will be featured in an exclusive interview at Book Help Web in the upcoming weeks. Given how entertaining his play was, I have high expectations for the interview.

I hope you also had a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 
Consumer Help Web Book Help Web Complaint Service Beading Book Cooking Finance Homeschool MMA Movies Music Scrapbook Shopping Travel TV Book Home Reviews by Author Reviews by Title Book Awards Interviews Blog Contact